Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation in Gaithersburg, Silver Spring and Frederick, MD
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, preferably remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- All patients under 18 must have an adult present in the office for the entire length of the appointment.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with us prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Do You Need More Information On Dental Implants?
Call one of our three locations to improve your smile & oral health: GAITHERSBURG : Greater Maryland Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Phone Number 301-238-7026 SILVER SPRING: Greater Maryland Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Phone Number 301-636-7976 FREDERICK: Greater Maryland Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Phone Number 240-455-3293
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.